As the temperature cools and we get reacquainted with rain, now’s a great time to be more frugal with our water use.
Follow these small changes to play your part for the community by saving water (and money too).
5 Water saving tips:
1. Turn off the tap when brushing teeth
2. Check taps and pipes for leaks
3. Keep water bottled in fridge (rather than wait for water to run cold)
4. Use barrels to capture rain for watering the garden
5. Leave lawn clippings on your grass (helps lock in moisture)
Making these simple changes can save you lots of water and if we all play our part we can make a difference!